FREE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS! IF YOU ARE IN WHISTLER, SQUAMISH, PEMBERTON OR VANCOUVER, WE CAN MEET AND DISCUSS YOUR IMMIGRATION NEEDS. JUST EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR APPOINTMENT.
SKILLED WORKERS AND PROFESSIONALS
For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:
- have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
- be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or
graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and
meet certain criteria.
- at least one year, continuous, and paid (full-time or the equivalent in part-
- a skill type 0 (managerial occupations) or skill level A (professional
occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian
National Occupational Classification (NOC) list.
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is for people who want to become permanent residents
based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
- 0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- 0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0112 Human resources managers
- 0113 Purchasing managers
- 0121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- 0311 Managers in health care
- 0711 Construction managers
- 0712 Home building and renovation managers
- 0811 Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- 0911 Manufacturing managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
- 1224 Property administrators
- 2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2145 Petroleum engineers
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- 2234 Construction estimators
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 3011 Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3111 Specialist physicians
- 3112 General practitioners and family physicians
- 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational Therapists
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
- 3216 Medical Sonographers
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3234 Paramedical occupations
- 4011 University professors and lecturers
- 4151 Psychologists
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- Skill Type 0 (management occupations) or
- Skill Level A (professional occupations) or
- Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trades)
SPOUSAL OR FAMILY SPONSORSHIP
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a permanent resident.
WORK PERMITS AND STUDY PERMITS
Every year, thousands of foreign workers come to Canada to help Canadian employers and companies address their job shortages. Most temporary foreign workers require work permits before they can start working in Canada, some do not.
Canadian educational institutions rank as one of the best in the world. Canada welcomes foreign students to come to Canada and bring their rich culture in the classroom and at the same time acquire knowledge in their chosen fields.
It is also possible to work in Canada while you are studying and there are job opportunities whether off or in campus.
If you come here as a full-time student, even your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible to get a work permit.
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program, applicants must be nominated by a Canadian province or territory. British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nova Scotia have the most popular and attractive provincial nominee programs. Each province have their own eligibility requirements and application procedures.
Persons who immigrate to Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province or territory that nominates them. They are ready to establish themselves successfully as permanent residents in Canada. Email us to get the latest information in Provincial Nominee Programs
TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA
You must have valid travel documents (passport), enough ties to prove you will be going back to your country of origin, proof of funds enough to sustain your stay in Canada and must be in good health.